Some Photos from Mizoram, India




I was dreaming that once we got back to India, I would shoot away everywhere, and would come out with some wonderful pics on the land and the people of India, especially of Mizoram. Now, I realized that this takes time and energy and inspiration, and most of all sweat. After being here for almost a year I managed a few thousand pics, most of them of family members, and wish I could come up with better ones than what I have now here.

A mail from Mr. Menahem Fogel, of Jerusalem Post, asking for permission to use my photos inspired me to post these. So thanks to him.

See the Photos Here

1 remarks:

Mizohican June 20, 2008 at 2:52 AM  

When did you become Chinavine from Chinavase? :-) Love the snaps in your flickr account. I couldn't differentiate which one was you at that snap with Pu Tlangrokhuma

:-)

Contributors

About this blog

A loner by profession entangled in a fine mess of his own making. A reclusive preacher making a calculated error of giving an entertaining sermon. A hermit in a spotlight, breaking an eloquent silence- what am i doing here?